Information Gathering and Use
We usually collect information from your good self in a number of ways, for example when you:
- Make a donation
- Signing up to our campaign
- Signing up to stay updated
- We won’t collect or record your personal information unless you choose to give it us.
Use of Personal Information
We can use the information you give us in the following ways:
- To get assured that we have an accurate record of all the donations we receive.
- To email you with news and information about SATYA Shakti Foundation and our campaigns, but only if you have agreed to this.
- To make sure you are receiving the most appropriate and relevant information for you.
- To find out more about you and the people who are visiting our website, donating or joining our campaign.
Privacy of our email lists
- Individuals who join our mailing lists via our website or through our campaigning engagements are added to our email database. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone
- Cookies are pieces of electronic information which will be sent by SATYA Shakti Foundation when you use the foundation’s web site. These will be placed in your computer’s hard disk and enable us to recognize you as a user when you next visit.
- You can configure your browser so that it responds to cookies the way you consider it to be suitable for your use. For example, you make want to accept all cookies, reject them all or get notified when a cookie is sent. Please check your browser’s settings to modify cookie behavior as per your individual behavior.
Security & Protection of Data
- SATYA Shakti Foundation uses well-recognized and proven technology for payments. Payment information is transferred by the use of an SSL connection which offers the highest degree of security that your browser is able to support.
- Several layers of built-in security, including an advanced firewall system, encryption of credit card numbers, and use of passwords, protect the collected information.
External Web Services
- We use a number of external web services on our site to display content within our web pages. For example, to display video we use YouTube. As with the social buttons, we cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on your use of the content we embed on our site.